Billy Goat Strut
This adaptive reuse project of an 1878 National Registry building, formerly used as a printing company, was completed in 1986. This property was developed into 32 apartment units on the second and third floors and 16,000 SF of commercial office space on the first floor. Upper level loft apartments were created by raising the existing roofline. The commercial space and the apartment units share an internal courtyard off of a secured parking lot.